I love the pictures. Go Pack Go. I hope the blanket works for a few months since it is not really that large. I don't know, maybe I should start making plans for another larger blanket for Cade because by the looks of it, it won't take him long to out grow that one. I know it is early but happy Easter everyone, please send pictures with Cade in his blessing outfit etc. Thank you so much for sharing all these great pictures, thanks to technology I feel like I am a part of things.
I love the pictures. Go Pack Go. I hope the blanket works for a few months since it is not really that large. I don't know, maybe I should start making plans for another larger blanket for Cade because by the looks of it, it won't take him long to out grow that one. I know it is early but happy Easter everyone, please send pictures with Cade in his blessing outfit etc. Thank you so much for sharing all these great pictures, thanks to technology I feel like I am a part of things.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Grandpa Dahl is happy to see Cade in Packer gear too.
ReplyDelete