Monday, September 14, 2009

Are you ready for some football...

Cade and Mom enjoyed cheering for the Packers yesterday!
Starting off the season with a win!


We are so thrilled that there is now football to watch on Sunday afternoons when we get home from church! We were very happy the Packers v. Bears game was the Sunday Night Football game so we could watch it out here! And yes, the Bears still suck. :)

Sporting some team pride - little Donald Driver fan!

GO PACK GO!

Attempting to eat the football

And here is just a random cute picture:


4 comments:

  1. I tried to save Cade from this humiliation, but Rach just got furious at me. I just hope that I can bring him to the knowledge that the Packers suck...Go Vikings!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Ty...once a Packer fan, always a Packer fan. Cade knows who the right team to cheer for is.:)
    P.S. Vikings suck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll see on October 5th. Tyler, I better see some purple on him on that day!

    ReplyDelete