Although we are only a few days into the surgery rotation, Cade & I are already counting down the days until the end. Tyler has a brutal schedule, having to be at the hospital by 5 am and not coming home until at least 6:30 (and we have been assured it will be later some days). Once he is home, we eat and then Tyler has to study for the next day’s cases. Needless to say, Cade is missing his playtime with Dad.
Last night Tyler was on the couch studying and it was Cade’s bedtime, but he insisted on grabbing his own book and climbing up next to Dad to read with him. It was so cute, I had to take a picture:
Also, Cade loves to do anything Dad does. The most recent mimicking is that Cade likes to find Tyler’s beeper and he insists upon wearing it.
And here is Cade just being cute in his new Lightning McQueen PJ’s, which he didn’t want to take off this morning.
I love how proud Cade is with his McQueen pajamas.
ReplyDelete