We had a wonderful time last night cheering on the Green & Gold! Cade made it almost to the end, but sadly ended up going to bed before he got to see the guys win it. He was cheering with Mom while he was awake and had fun sporting his jersey and “cheese-hat” as he called the cheesehead.
We had a lot of fun with our awesome friends that came over to enjoy some brats, hotdogs and lots of other yummy food. Thanks to my wonderful (and Packer fanatic) mom, I had a perfect array of green & gold party supplies to make the night festive.
Cade kept sneaking in the kitchen to steal more green Hershey Kisses. I think he thought if he stayed in the corner I wouldn’t notice him.
My sister Maren even sent some official Packer M&M’s and I had football sprinkles from my friend Nicole to decorate the cookies and cupcakes. I think I had way too much fun making “Packer themed” food.
Tyler wasn’t too enthusiastic about the whole Packer theme, but he kept his anti-Packer commentary to a minimum. Even Cade’s Grandpa Dahl in MN is a Packer fan – I keep telling Tyler he should just give up and admit that he wants to be a fan…maybe someday!
My Provo siblings had a Packer party of their own. It looks like they had a lot of fun as well!
I wish the all the family Packer fans could have all gotten together to cheer on our team! Thanks again to Grandma Hyatt for all the party supplies and food and to everyone who came to help us cheer last night!
Looks like you had fun...Cade is totally your son Rachel...since chocolates is one of your favorite sweet things to eat:)
ReplyDelete