Yesterday, we enjoyed a beautiful day outside. A sunny day in the mid-high seventies was a welcome change after this ridiculously hot summer! We spent the day at the park and playing outside our house.
And, because I have been terrible about blogging since we moved – here is a picture of the outside of our house, for anyone who is interested. Eventually we will finish unpacking and I can post pictures of what the inside of the house looks like.
It's so fun to see pictures of you guys there! It makes me so happy that Cade still has his blue hat. :) And Lydia is getting so big!!
ReplyDeleteWe are back in Norfolk, and it just still makes me so sad that you aren't here and that I can't just text you so Braden and Cade can play!! You guys are gone, Ainsley starts preschool this week...who in the world are we going to play with??? It's just so wrong. :)
Love you guys!
Oh Elise - we miss you guys so much, too! I never fully appreciated how spoiled we were in Norfolk. Cade misses his buddy Braden and I miss our fun play dates! And I don't know what we are going to do when Cade can't wear that hat anymore, he is pushing the limits of that thing as it is!:)
ReplyDelete