While we were out in Utah we had fun exploring BYU’s campus and instilling some Cougar pride in the kids.
Checking out the Eyring Science Center – ah, the memories.
Following the ducks around the botany pond (WAY nicer than it was back in the day when I was passing it walking to campus everyday!)
SEEEING CAITLYN!!!!! Love this girl! She was visiting her family in Vegas and changed her flight to leave from Utah and so I was so very happy to get see her. She even came up to the temple to watch my kids during Ryan and Jessica’s sealing – that is just how great she is. She is one of those one-in-a-million friends that I am so lucky to have! Even though we only got to spend a few hours together it was awesome to be able to see her and meet her beautiful little girl, Blake. Wish it could have been longer! We miss her and her family so much!
We had fun at the local splashpad.
We also finally got to try some of the wonderful shave ice from a cart near campus:
No comments:
Post a Comment