Sunday, April 26, 2009

Summer Time!

Yesterday we topped out at over 90 degrees here in Norfolk!
It certainly felt like summer! Some of our friends made their way to Virginia Beach, but we decided Cade - and Mom and Dad - weren't quite up for it.

However we did take Cade on his first walk around the neighborhood.















As you can see Cade was
really worn out by all the hard work!













When it is time to hit the beach Cade is set.








Liz and Ross sent him the cute beach hat and sunglasses! Thanks!





I'd say he is good to go!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was there enjoying the warm weather with you all. But here in Provo, UT it seems to be every other week cold, yuck weather and the next week rather warm and sunny weather. I bet Cade can't wait to get in the water (lol). He is an adorable little boy.

    ReplyDelete