It has been VERY hot here in Norfolk this summer. Apparently, people weren’t kidding when they said last summer was a mild summer. We would be ecstatic to see highs only in the 80’s. “It’s not so much the heat, it’s that gosh darn humidity! The weather man even said that we were having tropical conditions. In fact, I got out of the air conditioned car the other day and my glasses fogged up. Anyway, you get the idea. Needless to say, we have been trying to find ways to keep cool outside.
One of our favorites is going to the Norfolk Botanical Garden. They have a great water play area and Cade loves it!
And a popsicle always helps! Our sweet neighbor saw Cade playing outside and brought him a box of popsicles to enjoy.
Every time I say, “let’s go outside,” he grabs his hat and puts it on his head. As you can see, he usually doesn’t get it quite straight, but his effort is pretty good.
Wish we had outdoor water areas too. I like the video of Cade in the middle of the frogs and he goes after the water. That is adorable.
ReplyDelete