Sunday was a very busy day at our house. We celebrated Lydia’s blessing, Father’s Day and Tyler’s birthday all in one day!
HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!
Cade & Lydia sporting their “I love daddy” shirts
HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY!
Cade was more excited about the candles than Tyler was. When we all started singing Cade got a huge grin on his face – I’m pretty sure he thought we were all singing to him. And then of course, he had to help blow out the candles also! Tyler requested a lemon cake with lemon curd filling. I made the cake and the filling, and he made the frosting and ended up having to put it together – our finished product was excellent!
I just had to add this picture because it shows Cade doing something that he does all the time now. When he wants you to stop doing something or if he doesn’t want you to come close to him (to stop him from doing something) he extends his arm and holds out his fingers. We say that he is trying to use “the force” to stop us and it makes me laugh every time.
No comments:
Post a Comment