Thursday, October 22, 2009

All Tired Out

A couple of nights ago, Cade made a HUGE mess!

Here is a picture of his innocent face while I am cleaning up after him:


Of course, he required a bath. Here are his bath time antics:


(As you can see, Cade has no modesty, as he was not happy with my attempt to provide him with some dignity during the filming.)

Sleeping Soundly. . . butt in the air and all!

I don't know who was more worn out from the evening, Cade or his parents!


2 comments:

  1. I love the butt in the air, so cute. I am sorry to hear that he made such a mess, makes me think of the movie "Baby Boom" with Diane Keaton after she tries to feed the baby spaghetti. Were you cleaning stuff off the ceiling Rachel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so great that you use the camera(s) so much. I don't think that we will ever find a gift that you would use more. Rachel is quite the photo-journalist. I love how Cade "plays" to the camera whether for stills or movie. He is such a hoot to watch. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    No matter how sick Kevin is, he always checks the blog to how your family is doing. It makes him smile and gives him more incentive to keep slugging it out in the cancer wars.

    ReplyDelete