Well, it is officially fall according to the calendar, however, we have yet to see any real fall weather. We are amused by the people wearing jackets and talking about the nice cool air when it is 70+ degrees still!
Nevertheless, in order to make ourselves feel more like it is not summer anymore we have been enjoying some fall treats:
Caramel Apples
Making the apples was just as fun as eating them!!!
Candy Corn-Peanut-Marshmallow Deliciousness
Okay, so this is my made up name for these. My friend, Nicole, first made these when we were roommates in Minnesota and I absolutely love them!
As long as I am doing a random food post - here are some "hamburger" cookies we made for a BBQ:
Yes, we do love food here!!!!
Yay for caramel apples! I am going to try to make some this weekend and I was thinking how sad it was that you weren't going to be with me to make them. I also made the candy corn-peanut-marshmallow-deliciousness (thanks for giving it a name) and I was wishing you were here because I've eaten almost the entire pan by myself.
ReplyDeleteI am glad that Cade was able to help (Hahaha)
ReplyDeleteI know Nicole! The Priesthood Session would be the perfect time to make them! I miss having you down the road so much! And...our pan only lasted about 2 days!:)
ReplyDelete