Monday, October 19, 2009

Watching Cade Play


Yelling


Shake Shake Shake


Rainstick


Funny kid

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST. . .


Crawling - well, sort of.

3 comments:

  1. I love the videos. You are doing a great job keeping us that don't get to see him in the loop of what is happening. Thank you so much, it makes me feel so much more a part of your lives. I love the crawling, it won't be that long before he starts walking and then what are you going to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the videos. Those are fun. My kids watched them with me. They really enjoyed them. They still tell people about mommy's friend who lives by the beach. (They don't really get the differentiation between friend and cousin.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's getting so big! I laughed when I saw that Tyler was baiting Cade with something on a string in the crawling video. It's funny.

    ReplyDelete