Thursday, October 1, 2009

Little Friends

It is so nice to have friends that are going through the same things as we are! Our "med school" friends have been life savers to help us feel not-so-isolated here in Virginia!

Luckily Cade has a friend too!

Here is Cade and his friend Sammy (about 6 weeks older than Cade) - I can only imagine the mischief the two of them will get into once they can run around!

Here is one of Cade and Mom:

2 comments:

  1. Cade already looks like he is getting into mischief. I am glad that there are other little friends for him to play with. He looks so happy and seems to be enjoying the camera more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about appreciating other families going through the same schooling route as you. It helps to have someone to relate to, especially if they have kids too. I hope we can arrange a visit sometime soon. Wanna come spend the day in Richmond? Let us know and we'd love to have you come play while the guys are busy studying.

    ReplyDelete